View Single Post
Old 17-07-2011, 09:07   #34
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redredlisa77 View Post
i have evening and weekend calls in my package for the line rental price and they start at 6pm not like 7pm with sky granted there call chages are a little higher but at least they have now included 0870 in there packages fom august
Maybe you do however that is a deal you must of been given a new customer has to pay L pack which is line rental 13.90 plus 4.00.

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
So, in summary, Sky have frozen prices, except for the ones they haven't....
I agree Hugh , it would of made sense to say Sky TV prices frozen to existing customers.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote