View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 18:18   #16
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Mobile Credit checks issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by servius7 View Post
I was not talking of Virgin media, I was talking of Virgin mobile who always want your virgin media account to verify your details. They do this every time with me. It is standard practice when applying for a phone contract with them. Now if you are separate business WHY DO THIS. THIS DECEIVES PEOPLE INTO THINKING YOU ARE ONE ENTITIY. And then confuse virgin media members by asking loads of questions. So please virgin media/mobile staff member please do not try to defend your selves from a situation that has been apparent for a long time and deny any confusion caused when you could correct the problem easily. Your are not a Quad service but a service of which causes great frustration.
As I said we on the Virginmedia side do not ask for any account details whatsoever if you are calling over a Virgin Mobile issue regardless of the fact that you may be a Virginmedia customer as it just wastes the customers time and annoys them once transferred that the Virgin Mobile agent has knowledge of who they are as we just cold transfer them.

Now if a Virgin National customer were to call then their account screen pops up and we can then ask for their details and inform the agent of the customers name before transferring them but we cannot get any further into their accounts either.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote