View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 21:24   #55
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Huge fire at West London tower block

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
If you'd had to throw your child to safety I'm sure you'd have questions you wanted answering immediately rather than wait for a public enquiry to be concluded and it's recommendations ignored like with the lakanal house inquest and what I offered wasn't speculation or theories but facts, how relevant they are remains to be seen.
1. Ignore the emotional opening statement.

2. You've offered nothing in relation to this incident, because you can't, because WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YET

Let me know if you need it explaining.