View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 13:45   #977
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

I was expecting it. I think I got to 1x04 of Frequency and whilst it was an interesting concept (not the talking to talking to someone in the past through a radio but the idea of altering events in the past changes the future) the story and characters didn't grip me. I think I would have given it a go when I have time if it had been renewed but now that it has been cancelled there is no point. It is the same with The Tomorrow People. Interesting idea and I watched the entire season (series) but it didn't feel like there was any substance to it. Same with Star-Crossed now I come to think about it. I like it because it is sci-fi but they all feel a but hollowed out because they are appealing to YA demographic.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote