View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 13:43   #48
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: The death of Scottish football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I don't see it as depressing.

If you set out to do something dodgy (players contracts etc), which they seem to say has been going on for years (without league knowing about it), and you try and play games with the taxman...and get caught...you pay the price

Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen

I've said for years that football was paying silly money, and it had to catch someone out...if it happens to be Rangers..so be it. I'd say the same it it was my club
Lord Sugar said that to stop the tolarence of footballs debt problems, it would take a major club to shut down, will this be case?
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote