View Single Post
Old 19-11-2015, 16:05   #2826
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

I kind of see both your points , it confuses me how the press say Sky's answer to Netflix and Amazon when the price will far outweigh the cost of both of those services when took together.

I'm sitting on the fence at the moment until Sky announce packages and pricing etc.

At current price levels there is an opportunity however if the box comes with huge upfront costs and a substantial monthly increase I'd say Sky will need a serious rethink and take up early on will be low.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote