View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 14:59   #2430
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
If you use the button method then you do that when the console is on, then next time you turn it on it will take a little longer to boot up, it wont affect anything on your HDD.

The easiest way is to power down the xbox 1 and pull the power cord out for 10 seconds though.

I would reset the TV settings in the X1 first as that is what surprisingly fixed my stuttering in Forza for me.
Hi Guys, did the power reset thing, and reset my TV settings to recognise the Panasonic LED TV in the Xbox one settings. Any tips on what herts I should set it too though, it's currently on 60 but should it be 50?

Reason is the stutter is still there, Ive also changed HMDI slots on the TV just to rule that out.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote