View Single Post
Old 25-04-2014, 06:35   #2152
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Well the price of the Xbox One is down to £309 already (£314 with Titanfall bundled). I reckon they'll drop further to about 250 ish, it has to. A kick in the teeth for the early adopters with all the problems they got with the price they paid.

Personally, I think it needs to drop a lot lower than that before I even consider getting one. And it'll be interesting to see how the PS4 prices drop but I think they will go a bit slower on price drops as it's doing better.

Something has to happen soon as the XB1 is a bit of a joke as it stands, its rep has been hit hard, this thread is proof of that. For the price of the games and the hassle that comes with it I'd go as far as saying even at £199 I would still have to give it some serious thought. I'm gutted to be honest as I had high hopes for both consoles.

I do think they should compensate the early adopters in some way or another.

Before the release of these next gen consoles, gaming was at a high, now it seems it's taken 3 steps back. I hope PC gaming will take advantage of this but I can only hope.

I know it's still early days, and I know early adopters will stand by their machines, but from someone who is watching closely to how things are going, the next gen machines aren't an option as it stands. that is for price and for being under powered. We're all waiting for the price drops (for what they are really worth) and for all the fixes to be completed (which is a joke as it stands). But ultimately I'm (and everyone else) is just seriously disappointed.