View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 19:35   #1501
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Hi Jo, so nice to hear from you all again. We had a nightmare of a move. On the Monday of the week that we were due to move out, we found out that the house we intended to purchase, had no building regs. Our buyers were moving in on the Friday, we had no choice but to pull out of the purchase of the no regs house, rendering us, in effect homeless. We had to rent, another nightmare, the flat required an itinerary (not the correct word) to drawn up, then a gas certificate, they found a gas leak, all this prevented us from moving in on the Friday. So we went on a short break over the weekend. We had ordered £1600 worth of carpets for our intended house, and when we tried to cancel (on the same day order was placed) we were told we couldn't have the money refunded, only a credit note. I could go on and on, but I am very happy to say that all's well that ends well. We were very fortunate to find a modest little bungalow, just as well as Mr T had to have a complete knee replacement op, rendering him unable to climb stairs. I think fate finally took a hand, thankfully We are very happy now, and we have good neighbours, ah bliss.
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote