Thread: 350M Happy to be rejoining.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:56   #6
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Happy to be rejoining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonydtiger View Post
I'm thinking of rejoining VM myself after Sky getting me a crappy renewal offer. My only concern (especially after going through the BB monitor thread) is the latency on VM lines.

Been very good on Sky, and the VM graphs ive seen look awful tbh. That's the only thing stopping me atm.
Don't let those graphs mislead you, especially if they are SH3 graphs. I understand from other posts here that the shocking appearance is mostly due to software issues, not a reflection of true latency.

For example I just did a speed test with 11ms latency and 331Mb down speed. Here's my tbb graph for the same time.

It looks much worse than my old SH2 graphs, but with similar latency.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote