Thread: TiVo Tivo remote playing up
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 18:34   #1
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Tivo remote playing up

I will be contacting customer services about this but was wondering if anyone else had had a simular issue.

A few months ago I get a new Tivo remote (Tivo 500 version) sent out as the old one was worn out. The new remote worked great until a couple of days ago when it started playing up. Sometimes I have to press a button a few tmes to get it to work, sometimes the remote freezes up with the red light staying on and it won't control the box at all. Pulling the batteries fixes the problem for a few hours but it always returns.

I've tried several sets of new batteries which has no effect and i've tried clearing and resetting the volume/power for controlling the tv.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Cheers.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote