View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 18:00   #1769
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Still wishing I could use 7. This new update is taking the pee. Doing both rigs at the same time, the one in the sig is running 2 SSD's with the OS on one. The other is just running a 2TB HDD, seems to be no difference in how long its taking.

If anyone's wondering, the only reason I have windows 10 is because 'good guy' Microsoft made it a requirement for any Xbox title coming to PC. Now they're going as far as making it neccesary to have Windows fully updated to use certain games.

Edge won't be an issue, can't remember the last time I bothered to use any browser offered by Microsoft. Back in XP probably.

I know 10 still seems to be adding 4gb to my GPU. Appearing in places as a 12gb card. Anyone had that problem? Seems to have little effect to games, where memory is picked up properly.

Edit: It's done, besides annoyingly re-pinning their own apps back to the taskbar, nothing seems broken.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-09-2016 at 18:50.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote