View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017, 22:03   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Car free Bank junction praised by cyclists... but drivers brazenly flout ban

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...-a3545041.html

I am certain that members will argue about this. But the ban at Bank in London for traffic ban in favour of Cyclist. Is totally wrong and the only people that will make anything out of this is the City of London in fines.

I look at it this way. I cycle. BUT, l have seen stupid cyclist on the road, going through red lights. No proper gear - its endless.

And cyclists want to take over the road - totally senseless.

Bank, in London is one of the busiest junctions in London. And l should know l have driven through it.

And now all that will use it are Cyclist and Buses. Taxis cannot use it.

Cyclist cannot have it both ways. If you abide by the law, then there would less accidents on the road.

Don't cycle between vehicles, if they are pulling out. Don't go through red lights. Don't cycle on the footpath etc etc

I know of a nasty accident in West London a couple of years ago. The female cyclist went between railings, and a lorry turning left. The cyclist was killed, as the lorry driver didn't see the cyclist.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote