View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:01   #4893
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I thought that as well. The other thing I was thing in the back of my mind was how the whole place was managed. They said the humans were in charge but it it appeared to be massive yet made of up various extensions/chunks over the years and I couldn't wrap my head around how they would power and maintain the whole thing and actively circulate air round it. It is one of those things that seem to exist because of the idea of it and without any thought as to whether it could actually exist. That was my bug with the film from the get go but once I settles into it I charged my frame of mind and just took it as a scifi film where things exist that may not be explained right now. With regards to the water coming out of that aquatic farming section, (and the pressure it would have come out at) I assumed they would have safe guards in place and some kind of force field in the event of a hull breach.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote