View Single Post
Old 16-07-2015, 18:41   #914
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
I liked 8 to be honest. I liked that more than Vista. It seems they do one good release, then a rubbish release, and so on.

Updated here, only one small complaint. Which is not even really that important, just something that bugs the bloody life out of me. The taskbar at the bottom, when I highlight something it stays highlighted. Tried holding shift and right clicking, doesn't solve it.
Traditionally versions of Windows have pretty much followed the reverse of the Star Trek rule, which states that the even numbered films are better than the odd numbered films (1 was pretty boring unless you are seriously into SciFi, 2 was an excellent thriller, 3 was OK, 4 was good, 5 was terrible, 6 was the best of the original movies). With Windows it's traditionally been the odd numbered versions that have been good and the even that haven't been as good.

Personally I never really had a problem with either Vista or 8 (apart from an active hatred of the "Start Screen" which always seemed like nothing more than a way to force us to get used to Windows Tablets.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote