Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 22:02   #24
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

Whatever you do don't watch Extinct. It is like one of those B movies you see on the Syfy channel which is a off of something like Armageddon and is so bad it is comical. I turned it off after 20 mins and thought my time would be better spent watching paint dry.
On a serious note though, I moved to the next thing on my list which was the season premiere of The Shannara Chronicles which was infinitely better.

I haven't made my mind up about Valor yet. At face value it is ok and I enjoy the military side of it but I think it is going to dig itself a hole and go OTT with the drama and conspiracy side of things. I am happy with a straight forward military series like Seal Team without it trying to be something else.

Oh and I am giving up on Wisdom of the Crowd after 2 eps as well.

Last edited by General Maximus; 15-10-2017 at 22:05.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote