Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 03:18   #525
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

Back to takeover season, Staveley could be beaten to a purchase if she's not certain about what she's trying to do. It's expected the chinese investors will formally launch their takeover bid if overseas investment policies are scaled back. There's no four groups, up from three. Staveley and Co who haven't signed a NDA, and three other who have, of which one is a Chinese consortium looking as per to throw money into football (see the ridiculous chinese premier league boom) another is Middle Eastern, relatively little is known on that front. The last is merely rumoured to be Robert Kraft of the New England Patriots, very little is known however because of the NDA so that one is merely rumour and fans have dismissed Robert Kraft as an owner due to.. well not offering much more than Ashley.

Until more decent news arrives, I'm stuck with local rubbish. Like this.

Quote:
“Current brand value, based on factors such as league standing, revenue potential, fan base and global exposure, has Newcastle valued at around £190-200million.

“This is almost double that, so I would argue it’s a high asking price.
Except anyone involved with football knows that owner interest free loans are added to the overall value. Which makes it all the more genius when he literally smashes his own argument in pieces with :
Quote:
But that is without taking into account the money Ashley has also committed on an interest-free loan basis.
Sherlock Holmes level reporting right there. Putting The Sun to shame.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 15-10-2017 at 03:22.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote