View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 20:12   #2972
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
I noticed my box was on channel 999 this morning so guess I've had the update (not checked yet) how do favourites work? Is the voice control only available on the touch remote?
Yes you need the touch remote for voice.

Once setup favourites can be accessed by keying the number you setup if you know it 1-99 to go directly to the required channel or you can swipe left when the mini guide is up to enter your list of favourites. You can also access it from the TV guide.

Last edited by muppetman11; 05-10-2017 at 20:21.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote