Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 21:55   #940
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Season 2017/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Jose is wise enough to spot when a player is lacking that little ‘something ‘ that marks out a player who can handle the rigours of the Premiership, Sanchez is certainly one who can but I’m not sure that Mkhitaryan is or ever will be. He is knocked off the ball or dispossessed far too easily for me, Kagawa was exactly the same.
He also has a habit of freezing players out or just selling them. Kevin de Bruyne, Salah and Lukaku are all players he didn't rate and/or let go. Mata too.

I am not sure about Mkhitaryan either but Mourinho's view of players is unpredictable. I don't he has shown a particular talent for spotting which of his young players are worth keeping, or much interest in younger players at all, or for hidden gems. Sanchez is a obvious buy.

Mkhitaryan did well at Dortmund. Hopefully Arsenal get something out of him. I am not too bothered that United let him go though.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote