View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 10:23   #45
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes it is. However, for those directly involved it's no bigger story or loss than anyone else who's suffered a similar fate. .
Know many people that have been shot three times and then stabbed in the street by mad man.
I suppose Lee Rigby wasn't a big deal either.

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
But people die every day and some of them have contributed to this country and a whole host of other things but they don't get this kind of media attention and donation pages setup in the form of 500k to charities that they wouldn't have even donated to in the first place.

She was an MP doing a job that millions of use do everyday that wouldn't get this kind of recognition.

I noticed the 77 year old got a quick mention in the news I almost missed it so where it the media coverage on this person absolute joke in my opinion.

like I said it's sad that this has happened I am married with kids and I wouldn't want to get a phone call that something like this has happened but I think this has totally blown out of proportion.
The is no limit to the immensity of the stupidness of that post.

In the context of the current campaign, an MP has been butchered in the street by seemingly a far right head case.

Pretty much a mirror of Lee Rigby being butchered in the street by a head case claiming to do it in the name of Islam.

I didn't see anyone claiming Lee Rigbys murder being "blown out of Porportion"