View Single Post
Old 19-06-2016, 11:52   #35
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

I'm sick of the media hype on it all. This death is tragic and I wouldn't wish this on anyone like this.

But people die every day and some of them have contributed to this country and a whole host of other things but they don't get this kind of media attention and donation pages setup in the form of 500k to charities that they wouldn't have even donated to in the first place.

She was an MP doing a job that millions of use do everyday that wouldn't get this kind of recognition.

I noticed the 77 year old got a quick mention in the news I almost missed it so where it the media coverage on this person absolute joke in my opinion.

like I said it's sad that this has happened I am married with kids and I wouldn't want to get a phone call that something like this has happened but I think this has totally blown out of proportion.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote