View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 22:07   #31
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Britsh View Post
A lot of people have an interest is such topics but 99% are not violent an would never dream of carrying out such a horrific crime. Just like like we have millions of people of from all colours/ religions/ creeds that never carry out violent crimes. But there will always be people that kill in the name of a belief or religion.

I think the we do need to start listening to White British though, instead of standing on them. We are told a minority of blacks/Asians etc are violent as that is the only way their voices can be herd.

White people are told they can't understand racism as you're white, white British are told everything that Britain ever did is your fault, White British males are told told you can't understand Blacks/Asians/Sikhs/ETC.

I think my point is........In the future white British males may well need to be heard, A 40 year old German males is never told he needs to apologise for the Nazis.
FFS.