View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 13:14   #88
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Where are we all going to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i joined the giro bank i think it was in the 80s no premises all done over the phone now it's been taken over by santander i still use the telephone banking system although they do now have branches [ the old abbey national] that they also took over ,i went to transfer some cash to buy another boat and was met with a total brick wall by the manager , so i wen't home got on the phone and transferred the money in a matter of minutes .
... and they're making it easier/faster to do online and or by phone for the very reason that they want to shift the responsibility/risk to us, close down branches and shed staff. They close branches so more people bank online then use that to justify closing more branches....
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote