View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:13   #85
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Where are we all going to work?

Quote:
RBS is closing 259 branches - one in four of its outlets - and cutting 680 jobs as more customers bank online.
The closures involve 62 Royal Bank of Scotland and 197 NatWest branches.
RBS, which is 72%-owned by the taxpayer, said it would try to ensure compulsory redundancies were "kept to an absolute minimum".
The bank said use of its branches by customers had fallen 40% since 2014, but the Unite union, which represents bank staff, called the cuts "savage".
Following the closures, the RBS group will be left with 744 branches.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42192641

Every time I go into a bank they try to persuade me to do my banking online so this is not really a surprise is it. They'd very much like there to be no branches and if they carry on like this that's what'll happen. Still I suppose there'll be more room in our high streets for nail bars and coffee shops...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote