Thread: VOD Are TV apps failing?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 00:10   #25
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Are TV apps failing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
That's not the case, if I have been watching something on Netflix, and I go back into Netflix the next evening to continue watching the same series it's already at " the front" so to speak, and your next episode is ready to play, there is no searching for the next episode.
You are not getting it, my friend.

Yes, Netflix is brilliantly user friendly.

But if it is content rather than brand that is important to you, the ability to search for any programme, whether on conventional tv, on demand, or OTT, then surely, the V6 is the perfect solution!

Although, it would be better with Amazon and Now TV on there as well.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote