Thread: VOD Are TV apps failing?
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 11:19   #18
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Are TV apps failing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
iPlayer is the only app I use on my smart TV; and only because Tivo's version is so 'crap'.
I sympathise! The V6 is fine with all the apps, but I'm afraid that the Tivos have always struggled and now the i-Player on the Tivo is virtually unusable.

I know you don't want to move away from the Tivos owing to the way you use yours, but you would be amazed at the difference the V6 makes. Everything on there works like a dream.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote