View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:39   #197
rhyds
Inactive

Services: Plusnet Phone/BB, Freesat, VM Business BB (Cable)
rhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I've been smacking my head against the breeze block wall of telecoms again today...

Long story short: I moved my calls and broadband from BT to plusnet on the 16th of July. BT for some reason then decided I still wanted broadband with them, so not only did they charge me a July bill (paying for services from the 21st of July to the 22nd of August) for my old package, they also threw on a £25 broadband only deal, leaving me with a July bill for £52 for services I couldn't use (as my calls and BB were being billed to plusnet).

Now BT say "ignore this bill until your final bill arrives". The problem however comes from the amount of time BT say they will take to produce that final bill (30-45 days). Now that takes the wait over another billing date, so I'm now stuck waiting for that and hoping BT don't start getting aggressive over chasing the £52 they claim I owe them (I cancelled my direct debit as I'd rather not pay money for services I've never used)...
rhyds is offline   Reply With Quote