View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 23:40   #25
Charliedontsurf
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+HDx4,Skyworld+Multiroom. VM 50Mb
Charliedontsurf has ruffled too many feathersCharliedontsurf has ruffled too many feathersCharliedontsurf has ruffled too many feathersCharliedontsurf has ruffled too many feathersCharliedontsurf has ruffled too many feathersCharliedontsurf has ruffled too many feathers
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I get this feeling you don't like Virgin Media very much, but have a thing for Sky

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:29 ----------

Virgin Media customers have always had to pay to upgrade to the next tier up, but upgrades on the same tier are free. That hasn't changed
Last time I cable it was called Telewest and you could upgrade/down grade whenever you wanted free of charge no new contracts.

I don't have a preference for either company I have stated VM's services when running correctly and billed correctly are very good.

The phone service is too expensive for me and the TV service didn't offer what I wanted but I still have the broadband.

If VM let me ditch the broadband tomorrow for free would I? HELL YES but thats personal preference.

I'm used to my broadband workin for xboxlive and youtube, it doesnt on Virginmedia.
Charliedontsurf is offline   Reply With Quote