View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 19:20   #142
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ITV threaten to blackout on Virgin

I don't know how popular the ITV offshoots are, but personally, in our household, we only ever watch the main channel, ITV 3 and ITV Encore.

If VM can access the main ITV channel from alternative feeds , then that is what they should do, in my opinion. I don't care for myself whether ITV is on the VM EPG or not as I can receive it through my aerial, and I have a DVD recorder, but I know that a proportion of viewers can only receive the channel by way of cable, which is why I hope that VM win this ridiculous fight.

ITV is not the channel it once was, and I would have thought it would be well advised not to put in place measures that would antagonise people and lead to a reduced audience.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote