View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 18:14   #4334
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My friends hubby passed away on Sunday very sudden and not expected. I just cannot believe it he was the same age as me, my heart is breaking for my friend and their children aged 17, 14 and 12. He was a true gent and a real family man and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
So sorry weenie for this very sad and trying time you are going through.

My minor moan, someone (who shall remain nameless) leaves the last sheet of toilet paper on the roll so he doesn't have to replace it with a new one. Give me strength!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote