View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 16:32   #4331
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Life seems to just keep kicking you when your down, yesterday my car would not start, the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree then produced a error code saying Stop/Start auto System fault so I phoned Lookers where I bought the car from and they said don't worry your covered under Nissan Assistance anyway the man from Nissan assist came out checked things out and said your battery is sitting at 10 and should be sitting at 12, as the car is under warranty just book it in and I will send them my report. Although he got the car is working again I'm not happy at using it until this problem is sorted. I would not have thought a 15 month old car would have a battery problem but the chap said that he suspects a cell is away

The car is booked in on Friday at 10:30 so we will see what they say, hubby is certain that the battery should be covered under warranty that if it is the battery. I just hope there is not a underlying fault causing the battery to drain as I really need my car atm as my parents need me.

Last edited by weenie; 28-06-2017 at 16:38.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote