View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 17:37   #53
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Probably more likely it was the coming to a head of a senior presenter being pushed about by a junior director who then finally messed up organising lunch. These things can fester for a long time before somebody just gets fed up.

I don't condone violence in the work place but I know how these things can build up.

The BBC claim the format but they abandoned it a few years ago and CH4 made their own clone 5th Gear so sole ownership of the format by the BBC is not a given though characters such as "The Stig" probably are.

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

Something Wimin watch.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote