Thread: Tennis The General Tennis Thread
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2013, 16:27   #132
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tennis

http://news.sky.com/story/1107837/wi...er-empty-seats

I placed this item on the thread, as for the simple reason is that the All England Club claim that the empty seats are for those people going for the loo or refreshments.

I have never heard so much clap trap in all my life, people are crying out for tickets for this tournament yet cannot get them, they claim the tickets are for sponsors - more rubbish.

If the sdell tickets and the people don't turn up within ten minutes, sell more tickets or give tickets to service personnel. We had this problem last year, and they gave the same excuse. I am NOT a tennis fan, but it always makes me laugh at some of the excuses that people come out with.