View Single Post
Old 19-02-2024, 23:06   #14
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Different TV remotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
It is not the non smart one . That is the one I am looking at to replace, as stated the Samsung is less than 6 months old and a smart TV. The one to go is in my bedroom and is just working on free view. (All for one, ariel sits in the window,!) Looking to use this one for streaming, my main way of viewing (won't rent more virgin boxes) , as it would be some 20 feet from the head of my bed a non working remote ( ie over 4 feet) is not much use
If you're just using it for streaming then you could use a Firestick and it's remote as I never use my Samsung remote in the bedroom.

Maybe your Samsung remote is faulty, do you know anyone with a Samsung and could you try their remote to see if it works?

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
This is an example of the Samsung smart remote you get with some of the higher end TVs now as well as the normal standard one you get with all Samsung TVs.

https://www.partmaster.co.uk/remote-...g+smart+remote
Love this remote, it's perfect for what I use the TV for.