Thread: 350M Vivid 350?
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 17:53   #68
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Vivid 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22 View Post
It was showing the same for me, there was no upgrade option past 200 Gamer. Best to either call or go on live chat. Oddly, live chat were able to offer a better price than retentions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
No reason why you can't move to 350 but you will, obviously, have to have a SHub 3, that has to be non-negotiable.
Just been on webchat and they said 350 isn't available in my area yet and I can only get 300. I have been upgraded to 300 for £4 less/month than I am paying now and a tech is coming round next Wednesday with a shub3 for me. If I had thought about it and planned in advance I could have saved myself the time because I had to have a tech out for a network fault a couple of weeks ago and he offered me a shub3 at the time and I said no. Nevermind. I just hope that when the new config comes down it is for 350. I honestly won't be disappointed if it isn't though, 300mbits is still going to be a 50% increase for me and I will definitely notice and benefit from the difference.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote