View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 18:44   #2213
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I used to think that, but with our use of wi-fi now, the demands of the V6s, tablets, mobiles, all being used at the same time, I'm rather glad of my superhub!

If you are a gamer, I believe it is essential to have plenty of Mbs!

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

Thank you for taking the trouble to explain this, buckeye. I am not sure I could cope with all that!

I hope the complexity of getting all of your watch lists in one place finally demonstrates to those who seem not to understand the problem that led me to conclude that if Virgin offered as many streaming services as possible, this would be attractive to subscribers and could be their USP.

I think this may bring forward my migration from pay tv to streaming services, but I'll bide my time for now.

LG's veto is seriously disappointing and lacks vision.
I'm a gamer and 38mbs is fine for me but i do get 9.8mbs upload too imo if vm stopped being so tight fisted with upload speed they'd be much better.
Edit: MM is absolutely spot on the ping is vital in online gaming however as i live stream too upload is also extremley important.