View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 13:24   #2206
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
As I've said on many occasions, I want just one index of all the shows I am watching.

At the moment, I have the one list that provides my recordings and bookmarked programmes on demand and on Netflix.

It is a nuisance to have to go to different systems to access the material being followed there. It would be good to be able to bookmark Amazon stuff as well so all the various series I am following can be accessed immediately.

As the number of streaming services grows, this will become increasingly important, particularly where some programmes get taken off again after a while. Now TV is particularly bad for this.
I can see your point tbh which is why i invested in a windows tv it's ok having a roku or firetv etc but with windows tv box everything is there on one box my uk, us and canadian services.
I can access my netflix, skygo, itv player, kodi etc all on one device without having to switch sources.
Windows tv boxes are only a few quid more than android ones anyway i paid £75 for my windows 10 box and £60 for my android box.