View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 17:54   #3895
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
The fact that it's been demonstrated that we need parliment to do this isn't really naffing me off (as long as parliment does do it )
What naffs me off is:
1) that some/many leave voters are suddenly so interested in parlimentary sovereignty whilst saying/fibbing "of course we agree that brexit should happen"
......whilst keeping their fingers crossed that it won't happen now that it has to be put to parliment.
2) many leave bigwigs are trying to convince us that all this is necessary because we "didn't really know what we were voting for".....when they were the ones who repeatedly told us exactly what would happen if we voted leave.
I agree with a lot of what you say about those dastardly leave voters. Whether you meant to say this or not is an entirely different matter. Kursk agreeing with my earlier post and now me agreeing with a lot of your post, we must all have entered an alternative universe.

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

'Straightforward' Brexit bill to be published on Thursday, says Davis
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ys-david-davis