View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 21:45   #877
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You couldn't make it up? You could, we've all seen you make things up and claim I've posted them before.

Hilarious, Hammond does the same as Abbott and it's simply a mistake, whereas the other bozo is the talk of the town for weeks, how thick are these people not to know the figures before they go into interviews, it's so obvious it's the first thing any interviewer worth his pay will jump on it makes me wonder if it is stupidity or sheer utter contempt for the electorate.
I've made nothing up, regarding what you have said. Last week you said you're not defending IRAbour, yet here you are, doing exactly that.

There is a massive difference between Abbott and Hammond.

Hammond made one slip up, also is not racist and more importantly has not had any previous affiliation with or supported the IRA or wanted Britain to be defeated by them.