Thread: US Timeline Fringe : Season 2
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009, 20:32   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
re: Fringe : Season 2

Yep, good stuff

Yeah, I did initially wonder whether they introduced the new FBI woman as a replacement for Olivia.

As for the new woman, I wonder if she'll join the team permanently? With the Bible stuff at the end, looks like maybe she's seeing the various "Pattern" events as things out of Revelations or something? Wonder if she has an agenda of some sort?

As for the ending... yeah, guessed that too.

When they all ran to find Charlie standing there, I kept thinking "check his mouth, check his mouth!". How long will he last though, as surely Olivia will eventually notice something's up as he (presumably) won't have Charlie's memories or anything.

Did you notice the reference in the Senate hearing to the previous "X classification" also costing loads of money before the Fringe Division? Little X Files reference maybe?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote