View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 20:30   #10
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Belkin router setup's

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperate Rog View Post
Hello, I'm new to Windows Vista Premium (ex XP) and to add to my inexperience I bought a Belkin ADSL modem with High Speed Mode Wirless G Router (F5D7633-4). My aim is to connect both my own desktop p.c. and a laptop p.c. to Blueyonder via the wireless network.
I can get my p.c. to see the modem but cannot get an internet connection thro' it. I have contacted Blueyonder to get the settings and also Belkin for further installation help but all remains the same. Am I missing something?
Assuming you are on cable (via the Blueyonder-speak) you need a DSL router to use with your cable modem, not an ADSL modem router.
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote