View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 21:50   #3
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: What happens to my email address if i leave virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker61 View Post
I have multiple email address's do they get cancelled, or can I still use them if I disconnect from virgin?
You will use them. There are musing from the government about proposing systems to allow you to easily export your personal data from your ISP when you leave, but such things are currently only proposals and years away at the earliest.

It's time to go and open up a 3rd party email account, it doesn't particularly matter which one you use (Gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc.) but it's free and gives you an opportunity to start moving your emails NOW instead of losing them if/when you leave Virgin. Don't stay with Virgin just because you like your email address.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote