Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 16:17   #451
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Don't think they will this season. I don't see a consistent game winning team. Zlatan and Martial are the best outlets for goals, then you've got Rashford coming but he's really on Martial level? That's a disaster on it's own imo. Pogba is going through the De Bruyne phase, it's not easy to translate form from one league to the other. He should get there eventually though. Then I also feel the defence is lacking, the days of Vidic or Ferdinand are gone and there's no like for like replacement. To top it all off, they seem to be set up really defensively.

Not the same United I remember. It's like watching Chelsea vs Palace or another mid table team, they're under no pressure and just cruising the ball around.

edit: 2-0, I don't see much of a way back either. Game is done if it's anything like Liverpool away. Ball is being swung in and Zlatan is barely even stood in the final third never mind the box.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-10-2016 at 16:25.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote