View Single Post
Old 20-03-2015, 12:04   #301
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
yes Cortana is very basic does work too good at moment compaired to usa one but it get better next build I'm sure

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

•Open powershell as administrator
•Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
•Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

for people wanting to try new build and get bug fix
Indeed it should. I have a wireless headset so will enjoy talking to my Computer when it does work properly, if only as it would confuse the hell out of the missus! :p

Also, that's quite the bug, but hey, thanks for the fix, will remember to apply that at home.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote