View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 19:56   #58
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: All change for Sky Sports channels & packages?

I cannot see a lot of VM customers being happy about this.
VM certainly wont carry most of them UNLESS they charge for sepoerate channels.

We had a text from Sky re the channels launching - plus new ones that they will have.

Our contract with Sky ran out yesterday, and my wife threatened to leave and we got a package for £50.00, which l am happy with.

Although, The wife wanted to keep VM.

I simply caanot see VM having all of the channels from Sky sports as they wont make any money on them.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote