View Single Post
Old 29-03-2016, 10:48   #55
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: BBC license change to cover catchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Our names are not on the public electoral register so all their threatening letters are addressed to "The Legal Occupier" The silliest one being "What you need to know in court" No name, no prosecution, numb nuts.
Yeah, I get those too. Also the we are sending someone round. I live in a flat so anytime I answer the buzzer I ask who is there. If I don't know them or they say they are from TVL I just say not today thanks thenhang up and never let them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Non-payment is still a criminal offence. Believe me, if they do actually take you to court, they can get your name without any problems at all.
But they can't take you to court WITHOUT having your name first. So the letters are just empty threats as they are just addresed to The legal Occupier.

They can't get your name unless you give it to them.