View Single Post
Old 16-07-2005, 22:02   #16
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Are books better than the movie?

I nearly always try to do both mind you. Read the book AND see the film. I can't say as I try and do it in any order tho.

I think it's interesting to read a book where the film is more loosely based on the book - eg do androids dream of electric sheep. Or I, robot.

The first time I saw a film/series and thought I MUST read the book - was The Stand. Then a coiuple of years later I got the uncut version and it was even better

p.s. I'm STILL citing the tommyknockers as a case in point where the film/series was better than the book.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote