Thread: General VM Hubs as WiFi hot spots
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 17:29   #97
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK
Re: VM Hubs as WiFi hot spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZMANUK View Post
After looking at the app and noticing that i'd have to change over 25 wifi devices as i use my ssid all one word as VIRGINMEDIA and VIRGINMEDIA 5G it stated change any with Virgin Media.

Since mine has a space but the app fails to get the profiles ive opted out if they was sn incentive for customers on a speedboost then id opt in. I only have 100 meg
When you install the wifi app when looking for profiles it shows an error with a message saying if you have ssids "virgin media", x_cloud and another one then change them.

Mine is VIRGINMEDIA and VIRGINMEDIA 5G as separated the 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands.

My ssid does not have a space "VIRGINMEDIA" so isn't matching "Virgin Media" as it states. Until i change my ssid the app will not continue to do the profiing.

I have over 25 devices some smart hone devices and too much hassle to sort printers, consoles, tvs, amazon echo, dots, broaflink, tablets, phones to use wifi hotspot. So opted out.
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote