View Single Post
Old 28-10-2015, 02:24   #3076
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

The build quality is *far* superior to the awful Day One controller. It has a true "premium" feel to it.

The paddles are *very* useful, even if you don't care about remapping other buttons.

e.g.

On Destiny, I have X and A mapped to the back left and right paddles, enabling me to reload or jump without taking my thumb off the right stick. I also have the bumpers mapped to the front left and right paddles, enabling me to use my grenades, melee, and super without having to take my fingers off the triggers.

You can choose from a variety of pre-set profiles, or create your own. The controller itself can store two.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote