Thread: UK Timeline Schofield
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 22:34   #11
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Schofield

I had seen things suggesting that Matt was associated with him from the age of 10 via the theatre group.

But then that might well be a "nothing to see here" moment because it's common for celebrities to associate themselves with grass roots activities in the performing arts sector. They might well have been aware of each other but not necessarily any overly concerning direct contact.

What is known is that they were in contact on social media when the lad had just turned 15, but again, was this on a mentoring basis? From what I've seen the lad was a talented actor who wanted to be a TV presenter - in a lot of this it's being in the right place at the right time and having contacts who can facilitate a break. Knowing a national TV presenter who can get you a way into opportunities when you're old enough ...

If they then started a relationship when the lad was 18 this is perfectly legal though concerning on grounds of the age gap. But if there's no evidence there was any grooming nothing to see here at all, if they had a close working relationship as colleagues which got a bit closer - again between consenting adults this isn't unusual either.

It still strikes me there's the possibility he's groomed a (good-looking) young lad into a relationship as soon as they could but in reality such allegations are utterly unproven. But such is showbusiness that he's lost his job and probably won't get another similar because of it... the media seem to be intent on going on about it without saying a lot really.

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote